Okay, Lee inspired me to copy her. I recently found this link (somehow still intact) to my previous blog from when I was in grad school, and I felt remiss for not having one now. Also, (and this is the selfish part) I get exhausted by trying to explain everything that's going in my life sometimes - it's an introvert thing. So this way I can keep some kind of record of my goings on, but also share it with others. It's also nice just to let all those random thoughts that travel through my head find a space to live.
2 points for 'getting' the name of my blog ;)
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you have one too. I don't know what the hell your blog name is. I've been staring at it for 10 minutes. Hint, please?
Would "gemela davidson" be compatible with "gemela abella?"
I got it! (I should have known sooner since I just finished Spanish II last year.) Gemela = twin! Kudos. Your blog names is far better than mine. Now what Spanish word rhymes with Davidson...
Yay! Lee and Dad get one point each. It was a joint effort. ;)
Was that a hint that Dad gave? I wasn't sure. But it must have made something click in my brain.
Gemela Davidson and Gemela Abella together identifies you both as twin sisters...but I had to look it up to know that. :)
Post a Comment